The Police Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Rules :)

2 posters

Go down

Basic Rules :) Empty Basic Rules :)

Post  LCPD Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:04 pm

Forum Rules Which Cover Every Corner of The Police Station.

1. No cursing/swearing/mature content.
-Cursing/Swearing includes directed comments that include *s in them, as well. Please note that the "A" word is also going to be taken as a curse word from now on, for these forums, as well. Mature content, such as posting links to other sites that contain nudity, etc., is not allowed.

2. No flaming other members of the forum.
-If someone comes on your topic, or starts randomly insulting you, then that is considered a flame. Please do not get involved in any of these 'flame wars' that start, or you can be banned for just as long as the person that started the flame war.

3. No racial discrimination/insulting comments.
-Do not post any type of comments that can be offensive to a certain particular group of people. That means that you are not allowed to say the word "gay" to describe anyone, or anything, either.

4. No hate PMs are allowed.
-Do not send and type of mail, or PMs, that contain offensive material that breaks one of the rules. If someone does, take a screenshot with Alt + Print Screen, then open up Microsoft Paint, press Ctrl + V. Then save the image as a .JPEG, and send that PM to either LCPD, or any of the other moderators.

5. No completely pointless posts.
-If your thread does not have any type of true importance to anything in your life, or anywhere else, a moderator does have the right to close your topic.

6. No double, triple, etc., posting a thread that already exists.
-If you want to find whether, or not, a thread already exists, use the Search function at the top of the forum page to try looking for it.

7. No off-topic comments.
-Do not post comments that do not belong in the topic you are posting in. Also, do not post topics that may not belong in that particular forum that you are posting in, either.

8. No private questions should ever be asked.
-Private questions such as asking for someone's address, sex life, phone number, etc., is not allowed.

9. Never hack anyone's profile.
-Violating this rule is a federal offense. And, if needed, you can even get a surprise visit from the FBI, as well, for breaking the rule.

10. No ban evasion.
-If you have a problem with a ban, do not create another account, in order to get around the ban that was placed. In case you think that a ban might be unjust, whether you are a member, or a moderator, I highly advise you to send LCPD, an PM, regarding the issue. If we feel the need to, we will gladly lift your ban that was placed, or shorten it, depending on the situation.

11. Do not create multiple user-accounts.
-If you have any more than one user-account, whether it's just a joke to another member, or just a way to avoid a ban, it's wrong in everyway, without a valid reason of having that particular account existing.

Please contact a moderator, or LCPD, if you want to just let them know why you are creating the new account, before making the account, that way we can tell whether, or not, you should do so.

For example: When I created my test12345 account, I informed everyone on the forums that I created that account for the sole purpose to test out how my warnings/bans appear to other members of the forum.

12. No repititous provocation of any member on the forum.
-I've found this much throughout the forum, and it can now be counted as a 'flame' to constantly insult other members of the forum. By this rule, and the definition of provocation, I mean that the act of provoking another member of the forum, repeatedly, is just plain wrong.

If you feel like you have been constantly provoked, then you do have the right to report this problem to a moderator, or LCPD, and we will further analyze your report if you provide more evidence, as well, rather than just saying that someone is provoking you, and he/she should be banned.

^ This rule also counts for using the Caps Lock button repititiously throughout the forum.

13. No chain mailing.
-Chain mail is any type of message that is broadcasted to all members of the forum by the usage of an e-mail, or a Private Message.

The minute a moderator catches you doing this, you will be banned for a month automatically, and the next step afterwards is an eternity ban.

14. Do not violate any of the rules that have been provided in the Forum Rules area of The Police Station.
-The main rules of the forum have already been provided by Jiggmin in the Forum Rules section of this forum site, so please do not forget to read them over.

15. Do not attempt to send any type of viral information to other members of the forum.
-By viral information, I mean sending any member any type of e-mail, Private Message, etc., that may contain a virus.

It's definately not allowed.

If you are caught doing so to any other member of the forum, then you will be banned depending on how bad the situation gets.

16. No spamming.
-Spamming includes any more than 3+ topics a day on any of the forums. Spam can also be any more than 3+ posts in a row.

Forum Games

17. Spamming in threads such as the Last Post Wins thread, is allowed.
-Spamming in threads for this forum is allowed, as long as it is still not off-topic.

Last Rule:

18. DO NOT IMPERSONATE A ADMIN OR A MOD!!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT IMPERSONATE A ADMIN OR MOD!!!!!!!!!!
THIS WILL BE TREATED WITH THE HIGHEST PUNISHMENT (ETERNITY BAN)!!!!
ME AND THE MODS WILL TAKE THIS AS HARSH AS IMPERSONATING A POLICE OFFICER!!!!!!!

SO MY SUGGESTION TO AVOID ETERNITY BAN, DON'T IMPERSONATE A ADMIN OR A MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~

From this point forwards, as of editing this, anyone who breaks these rules will suffer a consequence, depending on how many rules are broken, or the situation of how they broke the/those particular rule(s).

Thank you for understanding.
~LCPD

Last edited by LCPD on Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
LCPD
LCPD
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Basic Rules :) Empty Re: Basic Rules :)

Post  Sara17 Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Good basic overview of the rules.
Sara17
Sara17

Number of posts : 358
Location : CT, Its a big state and Good Luck finding me bitch XD XD XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:39 pm

ok got it

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara17 Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:44 pm

Chupacabra wrote:ok got it

okay, consider it as a fair warning okay?
Sara17
Sara17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:47 pm

wat u mean by consider it a fair warning?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara17 Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:49 pm

Chupacabra wrote:wat u mean by consider it a fair warning?

I assumed that you actually read the rules.... king
Sara17
Sara17

Back to top Go down

Post  LCPD Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:09 pm

I dont think any 1 is following these rules....
LCPD
LCPD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara17 Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:48 pm

LCPD wrote:I dont think any 1 is following these rules....

Thats true, we need 2 start cracking down and enforcing these rules....
Sara17
Sara17

Back to top Go down

Post  LCPD Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:52 pm

Sara16 wrote:
LCPD wrote:I dont think any 1 is following these rules....

Thats true, we need 2 start cracking down and enforcing these rules....

THIS POST IS NOW LOCKED
LCPD
LCPD
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down