How To File a Compliant...

Go down

How To File a Compliant...

Post  Sara17 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:11 pm

If you have a compliant about a user or a mod, the 1st thing you should do is take a screenshot of the violation in question. (press Prt Sc and paste into Paint and Save it as a JPEG. For ALL THE WINDOWS VISTA USERS, IF PAINT CRASHES A LOT I WOULD RECOMMEND PAINT.NET IT DOESNT CRASH AS MUCH AND IT HAS A LOT MORE OPTIONS)

Then, u should post it in this category and the mods and the admin will look it over.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SCREENSHOT, JUST POST IT HERE ANYWAY AND WE WILL INVESTIGATE ASAP.

^^ IF THE COMPLIANT INVOLVES A MOD IT MAY TAKE LONGER.

Last edited by Sara16 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Don't Diss My State B.i.t.c.h
Sara17

Number of posts : 358
Location : CT, Its a big state and Good Luck finding me bitch XD XD XD
Registration date : 2008-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How To File a Compliant...

Post  Sara17 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Sara16 wrote:If you have a compliant about a user or a mod, the 1st thing you should do is take a screenshot of the violation in question. (press Prt Sc and paste into Paint and Save it as a JPEG. For ALL THE WINDOWS VISTA USERS, IF PAINT CRASHES A LOT I WOULD RECOMMEND PAINT.NET IT DOESNT CRASH AS MUCH AND IT WAS A LOT MORE OPTIONS)

Then, u should post it in this category and the mods and the admin will look it over.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SCREENSHOT, JUST POST IT HERE ANYWAY AND WE WILL INVESTIGATE ASAP.

For Example:

Hello, Mods and Admin

I think that this picture is questionable PLZ FOLLOW UP ON IT. This pic is from user ( )

Don't Diss My State B.i.t.c.h
Sara17

Number of posts : 358
Location : CT, Its a big state and Good Luck finding me bitch XD XD XD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LCPD on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:33 pm

Sara16 wrote:
Sara16 wrote:If you have a compliant about a user or a mod, the 1st thing you should do is take a screenshot of the violation in question. (press Prt Sc and paste into Paint and Save it as a JPEG. For ALL THE WINDOWS VISTA USERS, IF PAINT CRASHES A LOT I WOULD RECOMMEND PAINT.NET IT DOESNT CRASH AS MUCH AND IT WAS A LOT MORE OPTIONS)

For Example:

Hello, Mods and Admin

I think that this picture is questionable PLZ FOLLOW UP ON IT. This pic is from user ( )

GOD DAMN IT WHO LOCKED IT
LCPD
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down